Colocation at upstreamNet - auditable Server Housing
E-mails, applications, databases - in short any kind of electronic information is in today's business environment a critical area which without a company can no longer procede. Accordingly, it is of high importance to secure the accommodation and professional care of these systems.
All upstreamNet Housing Facilities include uninterruptible power supply at all power feeds, powerful air conditioning and automatic fire detection and quenching gas plant as well as multi-homing provider as standard repertoire. A sophisticated access control system including video surveillance guarantees - despite 24x7 access possibility - reliable compliance with security and individual access provisions.
The benefits of outsourcing to upstreamNet are obvious, because with upstreamNet you bet on a ISO 27001 und ISA3402 certified colocation experience combined with the flexibility of a short-term scalable Internet connection, the terms of performance is monitored by NOCs around the clock and optimized. Depending on customer requirements the possibilities range from 24x7 hands-on to client attuned managed services , backup concepts and high availability solutions to infrastructure as a service and restart after a disaster.
In short: upstreamNet does not aim to sell a project, but scales with the customer requirements and offers solutions where need is identified. Here our customers can chose from several locations in Vienna all connected with each other through a dark fiber ring:
Colocation RDH - server housing in the heart of Vienna
With our colocation service in the Raiffeisen Diana House (RDH, 1020 Vienna) you will benefit from all the advantages of a highly available data center infrastructure for your systems. The advantages of such housings are obvious, because with upstreamNet you bet on colocation experience (bank) certified Raiffeisen data center in conjunction with the flexibility of a short-term scalable Internet access, the terms of performance is monitored by NOCs around the clock and optimized.
upstreamNet colocation in the ODC21
Since March 2013 our customers have an additional 200 square meters of certified data center space in the on-demand center (ODC, 1210 Vienna) available, so that we are able to respond to your housing-requirements and to meet any demands on site redundancy and high availability solutions out of one hand.
ODC21 colocation services in detail:
- High quality data center with international Internet connectivity
- Free wavelengths and dark fiber direct access to the RDH, for fast project realization of location redundancies
- Modern fire protection by fire detection and quenching gas plant
- 24x7 access control system including authentication, authorization and video surveillance
- Two independent supply rails A + B, fed by two transformers which are in turn connected geo-redundantly to the next substation. Each supply rail is UPS supported. In addition, the E-manifolds are secured by STS (static transfer switch).
- 99.99 % availability for your infrastructure (equivalent to Tier3)
- The data center is ISO 27001 certified and according to ISAE 3402 (formerly SAS70) reviewed.
Trust in an environment in which banks, insurance and service providers are taken good care of - highly professional and reliable.